Dear Health Seeker,
In this episode, I interview Dr Adam Splaver, a clinical cardiologist from Hollywood Florida, who specialises in predictive and preventative cardiology.
During our discussion, we dive deep into many of the myths behind heart disease and what modern science is showing are the real causes of this common disease.
In this episode you will discover;
– What the real deal is with cholesterol and how much it truly contributes to heart disease
– The truth behind statins and whether you should or shouldn’t take them
– The main causative factor behind the modern epidemic of heart disease
– Important vitamin deficiencies that can contribute to your heart health- The impact that the health of your digestive system has on your heart
– The impact that the health of your digestive system has on your heart
– How poor dental health is a predictor of future heart disease
– Why your diet, at most, affects your cholesterol levels by just 15%
– How to approach the important topic of lifestyle change if you are looking to prevent and/or reverse heart disease
All of this and much more in this episode of The Liberated Lifestyle
Live In Alignment
& Thrive At Life
Wellness Chiropractor, Coach, Mentor