The Demartini Method is a highly effective personal transformation procedure that you can be guided through with the help of a trained facilitator.
Our lead chiropractor, Richard Gliddon is a trained Demartini Method facilitator and can work with you one on one, either at Spinecentral or through an online platform.
How Does The Demartini Method Work?
The Demartini is a mental exercise that guides the client through a process to neutralises emotional charges, balances his or her mental and physical reactions, opens his or her heart and clears his or her mind.
Typically, the client will be asked a series of specific questions that help them uncover previously hidden truths and perspectives about their life and their circumstances.
The Demartini Method can be done either one on one, or in a group setting.
What Sort Of Problems Can The Demartini Method Help With?
The uses of the Demartini Method are many and varied. It can be used to help you overcome perceived challenges in any area of your life.
- Clarifying your purpose, goals and objectives
- Breaking through anger, fear or depression
- Staying focused, enthusiastic and vital
- Business development strategies
- Health and wellness management
- Building wealth and financial mastery
- Resolving personal conflicts and dissolving distractions
- Empowering relationship dynamics
How Long Does A Session Last?
Typically a first session will last 45-60 minutes.
Follow up sessions 1-2 hours at a time depending upon the case.
How Do I Get Started?
Step one is to confirm your interest in a free initial discovery call with Richard by filling out the following form: